t. 972-325-1843 x102
I take my responsibilities to my clients extremely seriously. In doing so, I provide precise, dynamic, and zealous advocacy. Whether representing businesses or individuals, I endeavor to achieve progress and results that will benefit my clients both immediately and in the future, legally, practically and personally. Regardless of the situation, I believe an attorney should only deliver top-quality work, and that’s what I do, because top-quality work delivers top-quality results.
J.D., Tulane University, magna cum laude, 2010
B.A., Austin College, cum laude, 2007
Tulane University Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
Tulane University Legal Research and Writing Fellow
Multiple Publications in Tulane Law Review
- Represented beneficiaries and estate representatives in a variety of probate matters, including resolution of concurrent, intertwined estates and estates valued in the millions of dollars.
- Represented whistleblower employee against Parkland Hospital in hotly contested, cutting-edge litigation, obtaining a six-figure settlement.
- Represented parents in complex, disputed child custody cases.
- Represented a consumer against large, multinational corporation in a DTPA and products liability action, obtaining a settlement more than three times as large as prior counsel advised my client to accept.
- Assisted individuals and spouses with creating and executing wills, advanced directives, medical powers of attorney, durable powers of attorney, declaration of guardians, and HIPAA releases.
Technically I was born in Dallas, at Presbyterian Hospital. Aside from that and my years earning my upper-level education, I have spent and enjoyed my entire life in Richardson, Texas. I am pleased to maintain my law practice here and to be able to share that practice with my husband and partner. In my rare free time, I enjoy playing card games, traveling, and spending time with my husband and our delightful children.